Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Saturday 14 August 2010

1 card 7 challenges.

I've been on a card challenge hunt....


I needed to make a birthday card for a little girl who loves pink.

I have used July pixie digi stamp from pixie dust and gems,card and paper from my stash.


the 7 challenges are


  1. Blog-a-Doodle - sketch

  2. Pixie Dust - pink

  3. Penny Paper - anything goes

  4. Challenge up your life - Celebration

  5. Creative card crew - cute and girly

  6. Digi Doodle - flowers

  7. Your next stamp - birthday

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, I am sure the little girl in question will be thrilled with this. Thank you for taking part over at Pennys this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is eye-catching! I adore the use of flowers! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and Good Luck!

    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, and well done on incorporating all those challenges!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for a little girl that likes pink Kris - well done, she's sure to adore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I love what you did with this image :)
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Pixies this week!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such an adorable card!

    Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet.

    Thank you for participating in the Stamp 'n Doodle challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete