Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Friday 8 October 2010

blog awards

I was given this award from Dawn over at Dawn's crafting..

Thank you so much for thinking of me.

For this awardr I need to tell you 7 things about myself:-
  1. I knit premature baby clothes for Charity.
  2. I didn't learn to drive till I was 35
  3. I'm hooked on making ATC's so much I might need to change my name to madaboutatc's
  4. I love Madness and there music
  5. I'm a school cook
  6. I have made loads of friends in the craft forums that I use.
  7. I just adore digi stamps.

I was also given this blog awards ages ago but forgot to put it up had lots of thing going on and forgot.. Sorry Dawn
Its a lovely awards thank-you Dawn for passing it on to me.

I need to nominate 7 people to pass this blog on to so here goes:-

will add these when I have time


No comments:

Post a Comment