Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sunday 4 March 2012

MOK RUN

Hello friends and crafters alike.

This year I am taking part in the MOK RUN on June 3rd in Campbeltown.

So far we have a team of 8 runners and we are raising funds for Bonnie Babies which is the charity I knit and crochet for.

We are trying to raise atleast £500 which goes towards posting costs etc.
If you would like to help us raise this money please donate here.

here is just a few things that I've made over the last year.









Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment