Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sunday 22 January 2012

Bingo at Dude Time Doodles

It Bingo time over at Dude Time Doodles this week.
I never played craft bingo before so this is something new to me.

Here is the bingo sheet


You have to choose a row and make a card with those 3 elements.easy I here you say, Till I went for the middle row Easel card, step card and shaped card. I do like to make thing hard for myself.

Paul my other half loves horror and zombie film so I went for a tomb stone shaped card and added a step card to use as my easel front I have used a Grim as a stopper to my easel..
I have used the Zane and Grim images and added a few more tomb stones.

This has taken a few days to do as I could only work in it when Paul was not in the craftroom, but at last here it is.

Hope you like it.


This card has been entered into :-
Dude time Doodles - bingo

10 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! Fantastic card and so very clever. Love how you've used multiple images! Thanks for playing the bingo challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS!! This card is amazing!! Love all the detail in it! *huggles* =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Fantastic card and SO very clever! So glad you joined us for the bingo challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fantastic! I was wondering if anyone would try the middle! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our bingo challenge this week at Dude Time Doodles!!
    Cleota
    DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mwuhhuhuhu! Well done on your spooky tombstone bingo card! You've really nailed it Kris!
    Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles in the Bingo Challenge! Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely brilliant card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Dudetime Doodles this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a card! Great for Paul if he's into zombies - a very clever idea, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOWZA! Absolutely FAB! I'm actually at a loss for words. Your card is outta this world! Thanks for playing with us at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant! A step/easel/shaped card, wow! Love all the zombies and adorable gravestones. A work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is brilliant! Great creativity Kris, you really know how to set yourself a challenge don't you lol. Fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete