Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wednesday 11 January 2012

snowflake and holly

This is Holly and Snowflake.






They come on a CD from kraftyhands this is from volume 2 and you can get it here. This was one of my Christmas presents as was the lili of the valley stamps


I printed it out in black in white to co-ordinate with my card.


In keeping with my new pledge of UIU the black card has been on card shelf for over a year and the ribbon came of a pack of card blanks that's been in my box for about 6 months.




I have entered this card into:-



Crimbo Crackers - black and white

Christmas cards all year long - non traditional colours



I also have 2 more cards that are entered into Christmas cards all year round.


the top one is warm Christmas from the Cherry Kisses series at pollycraft. Coloured with promarkers to match the card.


And the second card is Candy Cane from the sharing Sherbet range at Pollycraft, I've added a few flowers and a peeloff to finish the card.




The backing card on both cards is from my stash that needs tobe used up.


23 cards made 277 togo

4 comments:

  1. Great set ofcards Kris! You're well on the way!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this corner punch - it really gives a nice edge to cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of Xmas cards. Thanks so much for joining us @ CCAYR. Hope you will join us again in February! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and great to use stuff up too!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete