Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Saturday 14 January 2012

Use it up pledge

I've been keeping to my new pledge of use it up for 2012.


These two notebooks for my daughters have been made out of 100% old stash nothing was been brought new for these projects.




The springs I got when I first got my Bind-it-all 2 years ago and hadn't got round to finishing the box.All the thin card pages are from card I've had for over 3 years maybe longer.Chinse papers were a kit from Crete and craft can't remember how long ago that was. and the Rock hard fairies I got when they were new, and the funky ribbon has been in box for ages...




1 comment:

  1. The girls will love these Kris!
    Great job using up your old stash!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete