Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Fizzy Moon decoupage pad


Hello my card today is for:-

 Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.  this weeks theme is anything goes



I was given 4 Fizzy Moon Christmas decoupage pads for Christmas and this image is from the Christmas for Her set.

I inked the edges of the paper with my berry red promarker and used pinflair glue for the decoupage.attached to the card blanke and added a sentiment.


This card has been entered into:-

Craftyhazelnuts christmas challenge - ch#105 anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely card for my CHNC challenge 105 - don't forget that you can also link the card for my new monthly CHNC challenge extra for January as it is also 'anything goes' for the whole month. Don't forget to link you card below for CHNC challenge 105 - that way you have more chances of winning a prize. Happy New Year - and hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete