Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Friday 10 February 2012

6 GEESES A LAYING

It's been awhile, but been awhile but I've been busy family.

Anyway I had to make my card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this is the 6th challenge so sticking to my theme...
its 6 geese a laying.

 I followed the sketch from the challenge.coloured my bugaboo image with promarkers and matt and layered with card stock from my stash, I added a ribbon and charm to finish the card.

This card like all the other items on my blog since 10th January comply to my Use It Up pledge and nothing new was purchased to this card.


I would like to enter this card into:-
52cct - sketch #2
ABC Christmas - c for charm
Sparkles Christmas - anything goes


31 Christmas cards made 269 togo

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous use of colour, love the fun image. Well done on your UIU! hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! :) I LOVE that patterned paper you've used for this--it's amazing! LOVE your color scheme--thanks for joining us again at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!

    thank you for joining in the fun at SCC for our *Anything Goes + Blog Hop * challenge

    Hope you will join again soon
    Good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby fun Christmas card! WOW well done with your pledge too! Thanks for entering your card at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Great take on the C for Charming challenge! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We have another fun one this week: D is for Distressing. We hope you will play along again!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete