Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Crabby Cathy

Crabby Cathy is a bugaboo character and they can all be found at Bugaboo Digi Stamps

I love all of her images as they make you smile. So she is ideal this week for the challenge at Crimbo Crackers which is make me laugh.


I  have used the naughty list image coloured with my promarkers and the sketch is from Stella says sketch 104
The blue and red backing papers are from my stash and the diamond and green papers are from paper cellar traditional christmas, the sentiment is a lili of the valley stamp and then added a few gems.



I have entered this card into:-

Crimbo crackers - make me laugh

4 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment and image! It made me laugh. Thanks for joining us for the Word Art challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe! I have a very similar image with stars in it for the letters!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for entering the Stella Says Sketch challenge on the Catch the Bug blog. I look forward to your entry for the next SSS challenge!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kris - you won at CC! Jx

    ReplyDelete