Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Crofters Cottage

I do like this crofters cottage winter scene.
You can get the image from here.

I recoloured the image green in my graphic programme before printing.
I used  two different green backing paper and added green buttons and gems to finish the card.


I would like to enter this card into:-

CHNC - make a scene
OSAAT - use a digi or nor
Jingle bells - buttons
craft a scene - winter scene
Desert island craft challenge - challenge 25 . i used 1,2,3,4


37 christmas cards made.


12 comments:

  1. Delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 60 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card in my favourite colour. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green and the panels are a really fun design element. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you printed the image. The paper choice is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. I hope to see you again next week.
    Hugz,
    Christine DT at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Desert Islands Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shades of green ... and great use of buttons to accent your image ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stamped scene is beautiful! The dp's you used really sets everything off well...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft A Scene!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how i *LOVE* those fabulous flower buttons... and all the more so for being gem-bedecked as well! perfect accent for your lovely card... and soooo COOL that it's 100% made from stash! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great image. I love your buttons and the overall card too. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card. I love the green image - not something expected and such a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, the image looks amazing coloured in green :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Digi or Don't challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete