Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wednesday 22 February 2012

pinks and blues

Here is another Christmas card to share with you.

This is a newish image from Bugaboo there are 3 girlz image, the one I have used her is Winter and it was a present from my daughter with the other 2 images which are jeans and headband and at some point will also appear on my blog.



I have used mainly shades of pinks and blues to complete this card.Image was coloured with Pro-markers and the backing paper came in a magazine but can't remember which one..sorry.ribbon and gems from my stash.sentiment stamp from lili of valley


I would like to enter this card into:-

Crafty sentiments design - 2 designer/different papers.




39 done 261 togo

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.

    Caz Crafty Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete