Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Friday 24 February 2012

Santa Teddy

I have another Christmas card to share with you today.

I have used a stamped image which I dont do much of as it never came out perfect but then at Christmas I was given a set of rocker blocks and have used them several times noe and love them so you will see more stamped images from me.


This card was made for Oldie but a goodie challenge in which you have to use something that is over 6 months old.
The image is from Kanban and is wooly bears (santa bear) I go it from hobbycraft about a year ago.I coloured my image with pro-markers and randomly stamped the card with a merry christmas stamp cant remember what that one came from,I made my image into a dangle by using my CM cutting system, placed a red foil circle inside the card and added a red and silver ribbon bow which was in my stash and must be atleast 2 years old and finished off with 4 red hearts.

And keeping with my pledge nothing was newly purchased to make my card.


I would like to enter this card into:-

Oldie but goodie - red white and ribbon
Christmas cards all year round - hearts
Riley and company - going around in circles
Sassy Cheryl's - no embossing
Sweet stamp blog - bingo I used die cut, ribbon,bling
more than favors - wacky wednesday circles




41 cards made.

13 comments:

  1. A lovely card Kris & so nice of you to put down your knitting & join us! Love how you've stamped the background and made an aperture - great work. Thank you so much for joining us at An Oldie But A Goodie & good luck in the challenge, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little bear! You can NEVER have enough Christmas cards of hand. Gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing in the No Embossing challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation
    thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for joining the BINGO challenge at SweetStamps.com and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable card!!!! You did a beautiful job on it!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super little card I love that flower
    Thanks for joining in at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. 304 days til Christmas? Hehehe!! Well...it's certainly not too soon to start making Christmas cards! Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5 cards this month, well done and i do love those heart gems you have used! Good luck and thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. Hope to see you back for our March challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card, good job with the card making. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling! Love that you used what you had on hand :)
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet. Love the teddy bear and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so cute and i love that ribbon flower
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete