Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Saturday 31 December 2011

4 snow cards

Today I have another set of Christmas cards to show you.
I have used a image from Bugaboo one of my favourite sites for digi stamps.

I have made 4 different cards using this 1 image which is Christmas words - snow





A closer look.






On this A6 card I have used Bugaboo Snow image, Martha Steward holly punch, Ice sparkles - crystal ice glitter glue, Promarkers - cyan, lime green, bright orange, ivory and cool grey 1. and I layered the main image on lime green card and attached with foam pads.




This A6 card was made using the same image but I have changed the punch to the snowflake boarder and the colours are now magenta,canary,bright orange,ivory and cool grey 1 and have used pink to layer the image.

I would like to enter these cards into:-

ABC Christmas challenge - Z is for zingy colours



Christmas card total so far 5/300 only 295 togo.

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous - so bright & cheerful!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are brilliant love the fact that you did different colours too! Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Hope you can join us throughout 2012 with us, hugs Samantha :0)
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards :-) all of them are fabulous ! I love the image and bright colours ,, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards and I just love your colouring of that fab image :)

    Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas for our Zingy Colours challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete