Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 4 of Bugaboo challenge

This is my card for Day 4 of Bugaboos stamps 12 days of Christmas challenge.



on the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 calling birds.


so for day 4 use a bird.





I have used the white and green backing paper from Digi Papers - frosty and this cute image which is Little Penguin Winter - winter bench I coloured the image with my promarkers(dont know how I managed before I got these)and added a little glitter.I have added ribbon and a rose to finish the card.





This card is entered into



Bugaboo stamps - 12 days of Christmas challenge day 4



so artful challenges - tis the season



Clearly Inspired Challenge 41 - Christmas



Scrappin Chick December Challenge - anything goes



DYSU Challenge - ribbon or anything you can tie

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a GORGEOUS card and that flower - ROCKS!! We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower and the image is really cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the image and that fab flower.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute couple for day 4 Kris - looks like everyone loves that flower lol :) Good luck with your challenges, its a gorgeous creation x

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! I love the penguins! Thanks so much for joining us at So Artful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful project with us! We're so happy you joined us At Catch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I like that image too! how did you make the flower that the rose is sitting on.

    Thanks for making a Christmas card with us at Clearly iStamp challenge blog. Hope you will stop by tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete