Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Nutcracker

Day 11 of Bugaboo's 12 day of Christmas.




On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 Pipers Piping.



so for day 11 use plaid..









This Nutcracker image is a freebie at Bugaboo until Friday 16th.Again I've used my promarkers for colouring and used pearls for his jacket buttons and added ribbon and bows.The edge detail is Martha Stewarts Holly Leaves punch.



This card has been entered into



Bugaboo's 12 days of Christmas - day 11



Christmas cards all Year round - anything goes



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable,I love what you have done with Bugaboo! Thanks so much for joining us for our 12 days of Christmas Week Long event!

    ReplyDelete