Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Friday 9 December 2011

Qucik Christmas cards.

Hello fellow crafters.

Today I have 2 cute penguin cards to share with you.

I was given these as a freebie for entering a card challenge over at Craftystash which you can now buy from here.




All I've done with these cards is printed and cut out mounted the main image on to my 5x5 card blank and added the layers with foam pads and attached a few gems to finish.






These two cards are been entered into






2 comments:

  1. 2 super cards and what cute xmas characters too. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Kris, they look fabby!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete