Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day 5 at Bugaboo

Still trying to catch up with this daily challenge.



On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 gold rings.


so for day 5 use gold



I have used image Little Penguin Winter - reindeer I coloured him with my promarkers and added 3 gold bells, I also used a gold ribbon and gold star backing paper which I got from Craftsuprint.



this card has been entered into


Bugaboo stamps - 12 days of Christmas day 5


ABC Christmas Challenge - y is for yipeee


Come and get it challenge - anything christmas

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - he's adorable!! SOOOO cute!

    P.S.: I have blog candy if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More challenges and another gorgeous card. I adore the colouring on this one - simply perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the little gold bells you added - awesome idea!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I love his little bells. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete