Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wednesday 21 December 2011

bookmark calendars

I'm all ready for Christmas but I have a few days spare so wanted to make a few last minute presents.

My Family always have books for Christmas and can never find a bookmark so I have made calendar bookmarks for them to have as a little extra.

I have followered Ali's tutorial for Corner bookmarks the only diffence is I have used 5x5 card instead. they are real easy and quick to make.

This first bookmark is for my Mum in law.




This boomark is for my youngest Daughter.




I have used items from my stash except the calendars which I brought at the NEC in November.
these are the first 2 just need to do 3 more.

I would like to enter these into the following challenges


Crafty sentiments - bookmarks
Anything goes challenge - anything but a card
Everybody art challenge - anything goes
Bearly mine - anything goes
die cut dreams - 2012 calendar or Jan 2012 page








3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bookmark thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments.... Big hus Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning, love the flowers and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabby idea, gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine. Happy New Year to you, hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete