Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Bah Humbug

Day 10 at Bugaboo's 12 days of Christmas.
On the 10th day of Christmas mybture love gave to me 10 lords a leaping.


so for Day 10 its make a Masculine card.


I have used Gus Christmas - Got Cookies? coloured as ever with my promarkers and matt and layered with gold and black card.
Gus is being a Bah Humbug and not sharing the cookies.

This card has been entered into

Bugaboo 12 days of Christmas - day 10
Crafty boots Challenges - Christmas
Stampin for the weekend - Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment