Blogger Backgrounds

Hello Fellow Crafters

I make over 300 Christmas cards every year for Charities, family and friends so you will find loads of Christmas cards on my blog also the odd present, gift ideas, stocking fillers and table decorations.

I hope you enjoy what you see.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day 6 at Bugaboo

Day 6 of Bugaboo's 12 days of Christmas challenge .. that means we are halfway through this challenge.


On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 Geese are laying


so for day 6 use humor..




As I love the Stella images it had to be one with her. I choose Stella Calendar Months - November I coloured her with my promarkers in lilac and blue and used the blue and white frosty backing paper also from Bugaboo.



this card has been entered into


Bugaboo stamps - 12 days of Christmas day 6


Praire Fairy Fridays 67 - beat the winter blues


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful monochrome, and love that Stella! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug's 12 Days Christmas Event!
    Cheryl
    Guest Designer
    Nov.Dec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with Stella, my all time favourite images at Bugaboo Stamps. Beautiful card, and thanks for joining our 12 days of christmas challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours and your gorgeous design.
    Thank you for joining in our 12 days of Christmas at Catch the Bug
    Hugs Linda ….. Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Stella card -- fabulous coloring! Thank you for joining us in our 12 days of Christmas challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I adore this card it makes me chuckle. Good luck in your challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers you used on this one and how you cut Stella out!! =) We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cheeky cheerful card, great image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete